- Adugodi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
- Experience in process tools administration and user support activities (DOORS, HP-ALM (QC), IBM ALM)
- Thorough knowledge on the Process Tools especially DOORS to quickly address the user needs and requirements
- Adhere to defined SLAs and able to improve on the KPI defined.
- Able to work on the 2nd level support - scripting of user requirements
- Working knowledge on any scripting language: VBA/Perl/DXL
- Should have good oral & written communication
Job responsibility Involves:
- Perform administration/support activities of tools (namely DOORS, QC, ALM, JIRA,...)
- Coordination with all stakeholders (tools end users and tools experts)
- Diagnose problems/issues of the tools, (gather data pertaining to customer needs, and use the information to identify, predict, interpret)
- Must be highly collaborative, pragmatic and delivery focused
- Maintain and report the administration activity logs
- BCA or B.Sc (Computer Science) or Diploma in Computer Science
- 2-4 Years of experience in Tool administration
- Sound knowledge of standards/process (eg: CMMi, ISO26262, ASPICE)
- Knowledge on HP-ALM(Quality Center), IBM ClearQuest and IBM-ALM would be added advantage
- JAVA/C#.Net knowledge will be helpful