- Adugodi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
- Requirement analysis, Design & Implementation of features for next generation Simulation and Build Environment for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems.
- Development & Execution of necessary tests as part of development.
- Delivery/Configuration management.
- Participation in regular scrum ceremonies.
- Mentoring team in usage of features available in the build environment.
- Regular Interaction with other function development team to solve issues faced by them in running the simulations
- B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science / Electronics / E&C / Information Science
- 3+ years of experience with below skills
- Strong working experience in Scripting languages - Python, Perl
- Experience with Build Tools (like CMake)
- Experience in Simulation tool development
- Good know how on the Compilers (TI-Compiler, GHS)
- Familiar with Configuration Management tools, Especially GIT
- Familiar debugging with Visual Studio or Eclipse IDEs
- Familiar with Atlassian tool chain - JIRA, Bitbucket, SourceTree
- Experience in configuration management tools, especially GIT.
- Familiar debugging with Vistual studio or Eclipse IDEs.
- Familiar with libraries like Boost and QT
- Familiar with RTE concepts.
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Experience working in scrum teams.
- Experience working with vector and ADTF libraries.
- Experience using and developing Google tests.
- Knowledge in Vector tools like CANoe, CANape.
- Knowledge about CAN/ Automotive Communication protocols.
- Experience in Driver Assistance Functions will be an added advantage