ESH_Embedded Network CRP
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
Requirement Code: Network CRP – ESH
Department: RBEI / ESH
Experience level: 1 - 3 years
NETWORK team is responsible for setting-up, delivery and release of the NETWORK related software (NET) mainly on Flexray and CAN Protocols based on the different ARXMLs of different OEMs. Each NET-PR in the team will be accompanying the complete software project (CSW) development from Start of Development (SoD) until the End of Verification (EV).
• With the inputs as requirements / EPICS and stories and Task level estimation, analysis and feasibility to be cross-verified.
• Design, Implement, Unit test, Component test and closure of the tasks with complete Process Adherence.
• BCT configuration for ARXML provided by OEM. Generation of code – and verification through BSWSIM.
• High level design to be done using Enterprise Architecture.
• Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech in E&C, E&E, Instrumentation Technology
• Programming skills: C programming
• Good knowledge on CAN and Flexray
• ALM(Application lifecycle management) usage
• CAN TATA – BSWSIM – Enterprise architecture
• Basic Knowledge on AUTOSAR CUBAS Core modules.
• Basics on NETWORK TP protocols
• Experience on Canalyser, CANOE Tools
• CAPL scripting (Basic)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Willingness & passion to learn
• Hands-on experience in debugging
• Should be able to propose value adds and ideas for improvement.
• Basic knowledge of ASPICE would be an added advantage.
BE ( Electronics,
Electrical, Instrumentation, Telecommunication), ME , M.Tech