Platform Software Architect
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI),
is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s
leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end
engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000
associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch
outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in
India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the
Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised
at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version
2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven
state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in
India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC
20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain
enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and
strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through
qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold
the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a
successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and
innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the
community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to
have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets…..
RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us
to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach,
Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH
- Designing and building large complex software in a real-time, embedded, multi-processor, multi-interface environment
- Should be expert in Embedded C with proven experience in Linux kernel space, designing device drivers
- Platform Software optimization (compile time done by compiler/linker + runtime done by CPU’s Instruction Set Architecture)Board bring-up using any JTAG debugger
- Debugging interrupt handlers in RTOS / Linux based systems
- Debugging bare-metal / RTOS / Linux based multi-threaded SW
- Technically leading the team to ensure high quality deliveries and to develop PoCs for the roadmap topics
Bachelors in Computer/Electronics Engineering or equivalent from premier institutes.
- Good understanding of Embedded Platform Software .
- Well organized, meticulous good at understanding the big picture.
- Strong team player with ability to handle multiple projects.
- Self-motivated, results driven individual, passionate about technology.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills while working in multi-site environment