Embedded Developer-Automotive Infotainment-ECV
- Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
· Good programming and debugging skills in C++ using OOAD and UML concepts
· Working knowledge of Multithreading and Synchronization mechanisms to Embedded Software development using RTOS.
· Ability to analyze and provide resolution for complex software problems
· Hands on experience in setting up and working with Target hardware
· Experience in working with Clear Case and Eclipse Environment
· Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
· Good team player with ability to handle tasks independently
· Experience in Car Multimedia is an added advantage
· Automotive domain and HMI knowledge
· Experience in GUI modeling tools such as CGI, Elektrobit (EB) Guide Studio
· Ability to work as part of a dedicated project team and independently
· Added advantage with hands on experience in any Multimedia applications
· Version Control Systems – Clear Case / RTC /GIT
BE (Computer Science , Electronics,
Electrical, Instrumentation, Telecommunication), ME , M.Tech
4+ Years of Experience