EBB_ Network Developer
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
• Development & maintenance of AUTOSAR & Non AUTOSAR software for CAN,FR, Ethernet communication protocol
o Understanding of communication protocol specifications and requirements from product lines
o Development of embedded software for AUTOSAR Can stack, ETH stack etc.
o Interactions with Product-line teams and basic-software platform teams
• Good C / C++, PERL, CAPL & oAW knowledge
• Good understanding on automotive domain – Bus systems like CAN, FR, ETHERNET.
• Should have embedded software development experience on any of the serial COM protocols like CAN, FR, ETHERNET etc.
• Should be familiar with SDLC or PDLC
• Should have SW development experience in automotive domain
• Working experience in AUTOAR\Non-AUTOSAR software development methodology
• Knowledge of Autosar architecture
• Working experience at customer location
• Good analytical & communication skills (oral & written)
• Willingness to take up higher responsibility
• Self-learning with a good learning curve
• Adaptive to challenging situations
BE (Electronics, Electrical, Instrumentation, Telecommunication), ME , M.Tech
3 years to 5 years - with experience in Embedded & Diagnostics