- Audugodi, Karnataka 563131, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
• Experienced in software development and design (using Embedded C/Matlab/Other modeling tools)
• Experience with RTOS, CAN , Flexray, different networking protocol
• Experience in concurrently handling multiple projects. Should have atleast 1-3 years of prior experience as Project Manager
• Strong process management, project management, stakeholder management, requirement management and team handling skills
• Willingness to provide hands on guidance to the project teams as part of steering the projects forward
• Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills is a must
• Automotive system knowledge (ECU, Sensors, Software) and technical mindset
• Experience in working with International /Inter-Cultural teams
• Hands on experience in Project Management Tools (Scheduling, Defect Tracking, Metrics)
• Ability to understand and take decision on technical proposals
• Good knowledge of CMMI / ISO /ASPICE quality standard
• Basic understanding of Japanese/Chinese would be added advantage
• Experience in using Change management and version management tools (like Rational ClearQuest, ALM, SVN, DOORS, Clear Case etc)
- Experience of being part of agile project will be an added advantage
BE / BTech / ME / Mtech
1-3 years of experience in Project Management
Overall 7-11 years of experience