Hardware Integrator - EEJ
- Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited(RBEI)
is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's
leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end
Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 18,000 associates,
it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany,
indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a
global footprint and presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific
Candidate need to carry out below tasks
• Hardware design and simulation
• Project co-ordination
• Customer specification & requirement handling (Doors)
• Schematic & BOM : Variant schematic & BOM preparation release
• Support in sample preparation , testing
• EE / EMC / Module / Thermal testing and documentation
• Hardware Software Interface
• Impact Analysis
B.E / B.Tech in ECE /E& E /E&I with 2-5 years of experience
Candidate need to have below mentioned skills
- Hands-on experience on different tools for HW Schematic design, BOM preparation & layout. Tools like CR5000 (Zuken), eADM, etc.
- Experience in Simulation tools like Pspice, LTspice and layout viewers.
- Hands-on experience on Analog circuit, Power Electronics, Microcontrollers, Power supply & drivers design.
- Experience in HW testing, debugging & test report preparation.
- Good knowledge in PMSM & BLDC motors.
- Experience in basic ECU module integration testing & basic ECU start up testing
- ECU-Environmental Testing (DV & PV)
- Hardware EE Verification (DV & PV)
- Hardware EMC Verification (DV & PV)
- ECU Hardware Architecture, Hardware Software Interface
- Impact Analysis of the changes to the electrical system (ECU, Motor, Sensor and Software)
- Participation in interdisciplinary teams in terms of SE Process
- Experience in Automotive domain, module design, functional safety standard - ISO 26262 & FMEA/FMEDA is added advantage.
- Good know how of automotive hardware lifecycle and its quality process
- Good Team Player and Should have strong analytical, communication and logical skills