Senior Financial Analyst
- Novi, MI, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology with us, you will have the chance to
improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Engineering Group is a fast-growing company and is looking to strengthen its team of developers. You will have the opportunity to work on challenging tasks in a young, dynamic team. You will be assigned to
projects focusing on, for example exclusive sports cars, commercial vehicles or vehicles in the areas of Powersports and Aviation. As a leading supplier in the automotive industry, Robert Bosch LLC has made
its Farmington Hills and Plymouth Michigan facilities the headquarters for its North American automotive businesses. These facilities house more than 1,700 associates who are dedicated to improving relationships
with our customers and furthering Bosch's technologies.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled
The Senior Financial Analyst plays a significant role in supporting the growth of the business, by executing business processes within SAP as well as analyzing business results and preparing business plan/forecast. Major Job Duties Include:
- Supporting Long Term planning, annual Business Plan, monthly review of actual results and quarterly forecast for business units, and reporting to Bosch Engineering Germany and Bosch North America.
- Extensive use of SAP and Hyperion databases, eg essbase and HFM.
- Perform business unit controlling and various ad hoc projects.
- Supporting business processes in SAP for Controlling and invoice processing to customers, responsible for internal affiliate and external third party invoices.
- Supporting business and financial process for a new subsidiary, including financial reporting, controlling and ensuring compliance and audit.
- BS/BA Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years of controlling or reporting background
- Experience in SAP processes
- Familiarity with Essbase and Hyperion
- Customer Service orientated
- Team player and high integrity
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving
- High competence to analyze processes and implement process improvements.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)