ESD _Embedded Developer ( C and C++ )
- Bengaluru, India, Karnataka, in
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH,
one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 18,000 associates, it’s the largest software development centre of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the
Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
Experience in programming Embedded C++ applications with strong background in C++ inheritance, templates and pointers.
• Strong in OS concepts like efficient multi-threading and resource-sharing.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be a self-starter.
• Ability to work as part of a dedicated project team and independently
• Strong C++ Programming skills
• Good to have ADAS/ Autonomous vehicle Development experience.
• Knowledge of AUTOSAR architecture - BSW, COM stack using BCT tool.
• Design methodology using OOAD & UML
• Embedded development tools and methodologies
• Version Control Systems – Clear Case / RTC /GIT
Strong development experience in embedded C and RTOS
Should have detailed knowledge on microcontrollers / microprocessors
Strong development experience in CAN / Flexray, UDS / KWP, SPI communication protocols
Knowledge in tools like CANalyser / CANoe, CANDiva, CANstress, CANDELA studio, Lauterbach
Experience in configuration management & defect tracking tools
Strong debugging skills
Experience in scripting languages like Shell / Perl / CAPL / Make etc.,
Experience in using tools like Logiscope / Function Generator / Oscilloscope, etc.
BE (Computer Science , Electronics,
Electrical, Instrumentation, Telecommunication), ME , M.Tech