ECO_Middleware Component Dev
- Bengaluru, KA, India, Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH,
one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 18,000 associates, it’s the largest software development centre of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the
Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
Good programming and debugging skills in C++ using OOAD and UML concepts
• Working knowledge of Multithreading and Synchronization mechanisms to Embedded Software development using RTOS.
• Ability to analyze and provide resolution for complex software problems
• Hands on experience in setting up and working with Target hardware
• Experience in working with Clear Case and Eclipse Environment
• Good communication skills
• Good team player with ability to handle tasks independently
• Experience in Automotive Infotainment is an added advantage
• Requirements Gathering & Analysis
• Technical inputs for Estimation
• High Level and Low Level Design
• Preparation of Test Specifications and review
• Development of Middleware Component in C++ on Linux
• Analyzing and fixing of issues in the component reported from tests
• Assure product quality characteristics fulfillment
• Adaptation/extensions to existing software component
• Support customer projects in analyzing and fixing the issues reported in integrated product environment.
B.E. ( CS, EC, I&E, Information Science)
Senior Developer with 4 - 6 years of experience in embedded Linux Platform with C++ Programming