ECO_Linux Build and Integration
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH,
one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 18,000 associates, it’s the largest software development centre of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the
Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
• Build custom embedded linux distribution based on ubuntu /debian releases.
• Debian packaging and debian patch maintenance.
• Board bring up.
• Plan and manage release activities.
• Continually work towards making improvements in the release process. Setup and manage software configuration and release management tools.
• Automate the Build and Release Process.
• Deep understanding of one or more version control systems - GIT, Clearcase etc. Including branching and merging strategies.
• Experience with Automated software Build systems like OBS, Yocto and continuous integration tools (Jenkins).
• Experience with Linux environments and hands on with scripting languages - Shell Script, Perl, and Python.
• Experience with autotools, debian packaging, variant builds and package maintenance.
• Basic server administration skills for user management and troubleshoot build applications and services.
• Experience with Linux bootloader like u-boot, GRUB and board bring up on multiple hardware’s.
• Exposure to Docker/Linux containers will be added plus.
Bachelor of Engineering -
CSE / E&C
Requirement is very critical due to project timeline.
Experience : 3-5