- Chakan, Maharashtra 410501, India
- Legal Entity: Bosch Chassis Systems India Private Ltd.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, Energy and Building Technology.
In India, the Group operates through nine companies with a combined strength of over 30,000 associates which includes around 14,000 research and development associates.
Bosch Chassis Systems India Ltd is a 100 % Bosch owned company in India. The company design and develops world-class Hydraulic Brake System Parts which includes Boosters, Tandem master Cylinders and Proportionating valves. The Control Division develops innovative components, systems and functions in the field of vehicle safety, vehicle dynamics and driver assistance like ABS and ESP. RBIC would soon be expanding its portfolio in passive safety and other Driver assistance products.
We invite promising and dynamic professionals for a long-term and
rewarding career with Bosch.
- Good knowledge of vehicle dynamics.
- Good driving skills, and ability to evaluate subjectively the performance of a vehicle
- Working with advance electronic systems, including Software programming
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Be part of a multifunctional/multi-location (overseas) team.
- Good communication Skills
- Team worker
- Availability to travel
- B.E. Mechanical / Automotive / Electronics
- Test track driving experience and license for the same
- Ability to debug vehicle issues
- Understand vehicle performance and dynamics