Project Manager for Instrumentation and Infotainment Systems
- Novi, Michigan, us
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Engineering is a fast-growing company and is looking to strengthen its team of developers. You will have the opportunity to work on challenging tasks in a young, dynamic team. You will be assigned to projects focusing on, for example exclusive sports cars, electric vehicles, autonomous vehicles, commercial vehicles or vehicles in the areas of Powersports and Aviation. As a leading supplier in the automotive industry, Robert Bosch LLC has made its Farmington Hills and Plymouth Michigan facilities the headquarters for its North American automotive businesses. These facilities house more than 1,700 associates who are dedicated to improving relationships with our customers and furthering Bosch's technologies.
Willing and able to travel ~20% (both domestic and international)
- Definition of project charter: project target, team timing, necessary resources, planning, coordinating, and achieving the project objectives and targets with the deliverables on time, on spec, on budget, on cost and on profit.
- Manage cross-functional teams
- Hands-on project participant
- Progress reporting to stakeholders
- Collaborate with a global development team
- Bachelor in Engineering
- 5+ years of combined global automotive engineering and project management experience
- Master in Engineering preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Knowledge in development of instrumentation and infotainment systems
- Knowledge / passion for powersports vehicles
- Experience leading global cross-functional teams
- Applicant must have a strong drive to succeed and self-motivation
- The position requires excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills, and the ability to learn new technical information
- The position requires occasional international and domestic travel to support customer meetings
- Problem solving mindset and “Can do” Attitude
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment with uncertainty
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)