Web Development Engineer_Pune (Dot Net/Microsoft Technologies)
- Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH,
one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 18,000 associates, it’s the largest software development centre of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the
Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
This position will be responsible for the Development, Maintenance, Support and Enhancements of Web based applications in the automotive aftermarket domain.
- Develop, Unit test and deliver application functionality based on the approved requirements and design.
- Take the ownership of customer reported issues and see problems through to resolution.
- Coordinate with different teams for dependency and follow up with them in order to resolve the problem.
- Work in an offshore delivery environment following either the SCRUM or Agile development methodology.
- Monitoring the applications and log to identify system outage and user’s exception experiences.
BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech - Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, E&TC
- ASP .Net , MVC 4/ 5, TypeScript 2.0, Lynq2SQL
- Working with Microsoft SQL server 2008, 2012
- REST based services
- Angular JS 1.0 Angular IO
- jQuery/ Java script framework
- Strong in OOPs
- Version control using TFS/ SVN/ GIT
- Excellent Oral + Written communication skills
Good to have:
- Experience in Contenious Integration/ Delivery Tools (Ex. Jenkins)
- Working experience in with JIRA
Professional Experience: 3-4 years
Working Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India