- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH,
one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 18,000 associates, it’s the largest software development centre of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the
Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
- Hands-on Project management experience in Automotive domain.
- Good Understanding of Embedded Software Development in automotive domain
- Willingness to take up higher responsibility
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written)
- Proactive and Adaptive to challenging situations
-Competency management and team building
-Knowledge on CMM, ASPICE, ISO26266 etc…
-Stake holder management
- Good negotiating and convincing skills
- Knowledge on Automotive domain – Bus systems like CAN,FR, etc Diagnostics, EEPROM, SPI, etc
- Knowledge of Autosar architecture
- Knowledge of tools/scripting languages like, CANoe, CANanlyser, CAPL, PERL
- Expertise in C language
- Strong microcontroller basics
8-10 Years Experience
B.E / B.Tech – E&C, E&E, Telecom, IEM
- Working experience in Bootloader software development
- Experience with tools like Rational ALM, etc
- Self learning with a good learning curve
- International experience