IT Internship - Mobile Business Analyst, Summer 2018
- Mt Prospect, IL, USA
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled
As a BA (Business Analyst )you will help develop technical solutions to business problems by defining, analyzing and documenting requirements. Managing requirements at the project level can help fulfill business needs
As a Business analysts you will be expected to lead and assist in:
Planning and monitoring
Assisting with the business case.
Translating and simplifying requirements
Requirements management and communication
Drive the design.
Review of test cases
Manage a project’s scope, acceptance, installation and deployment.
- Communicate with internal colleagues to understand the needs of departments and the organization as a whole;
- Work with external stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the service/function/product provided;
- Make suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes;
- Consider the opportunities and potential risks attached to the suggestions you have made;
- Identify the processes and information technology required to introduce your recommendations;
- Gain agreement, usually from senior management, of the best method of introducing your recommendations to the business;
- Communicate the benefits of your recommendations and help to address any uncertainty and concern;
- Produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary;
- Support the staff and teams in making the recommended changes, including helping to resolve any issues.
core skills include:
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Business case development
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience working in a team-focused environnment
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
· FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
· AWIM (A World In Motion)