Sales Customer Relations, Supervisor
- Mt Prospect, IL, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Tool Corporation
The Robert Bosch Tool Corporation is the largest privately held global manufacturer of power tools and accessories. With recognized brands like Bosch, Dremel, CST Berger, and Vermont American, we are positioned to continue to be a leader in the power tool market.
While brand names are important, they don’t answer the question of why we work here. One big reason is that being privately held, we aren’t influenced by external forces like the stock market- we have our own internal goals and targets but they’re our goals- that’s why we’ve been around over 130 years and why you can build a career here in a stable, growing workplace. We all know that people can make or break the work experience- and while our people are highly skilled in their areas of expertise, they are also very collaborative, open and willing to help you learn and grow experiencing different aspects of the business over the course of your career. Innovation- we’re a place where ideas and new approaches are heard and valued- we’re one of the top 25 patent producing organizations on a global basis- in 2014 Bosch invested 6.6B in R&D- much of that focused on Environment and Conservation. Lastly, let’s suppose you believe businesses shouldn’t just be in the business of making money- they should give back and be a part of the community. Did you know that every business unit of Bosch donates time and resources to educational efforts, disaster relief efforts and other charitable endeavors all the time- it’s part of our DNA!
Every business has its’ challenges and we’re growing and adapting to changes in the market but if you want to help us evolve as a business, bring your skills and passion to Bosch- follow the link to apply- it may be the best 15 seconds you’ve ever spent!
Supervise all aspects of the customer service back office functions including: managing routine maintenance of customer master data and utilizing expert knowledge of SAP and business support systems to solve complex customer issues. Work closely with National Accounts and 3rd party customer service group to ensure customer master data and complex customer executions are prepared, tested, and executed properly.
- Manage escalated Customer Complaints and solve problems in a timely manner.
- Act as a liaison with PTNA Distributions, Bosch 3rd Party Customer Service Team and all other departments within PTNA.
- Ensure customer master data is accurate and changes are made efficiently and in timely manner. Specifically, maintaining customer cross reference tables, complex customer executions, customer material determination and new/change customer account set-ups.
- Participate on project teams as well as support team members on department projects.
- Work to build team atmosphere & monitor progress on team goals.
- Review & communicate price discrepancies with the customer, CSO, 3rd part customer service team and the MTP pricing/promotion team resolving all issues within the published policy timeframe..
- Strong multi-tasker & high collaboration
- SAP Knowledge
- Talent development for the Sales Customer Relations Representatives, as wellas, train and support the team with all aspects of their position.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.