- Chennai, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 18,000 associates, it’s the largest software development centre of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
- Minimum 4 years hands-on manual testing experience, with core hands on with test case design principles, strong in permutations and combinatorial coverage theory.
- Good command in driving workflow and integration test scenarios at interfaces level from the requirements and design documents.
- Strong grip in exploratory testing and bringing back the learning to apply in systematic testing and test coverage.
- Highly desired and preferred to have experience in medical devices domain, Cloud AWS, embedded devices.
- Zeal to grow in the field of testing and attention to detail with patience. Creative in approaches while solving the technical challenges.
- Good knowledge with SQL / PL-SQL commands, stored procedures.
- Having a good grip on agile/scrum practices, workflow diagrams using tools MS Visio, Magic Draw, bug tracking tools ( JIRA/etc) and its life cycle, configuration management tools like Perforce/SVN, etc.
- Good team player and communication skills
BE / B.Tech / MCA
Experience Level : 3 to 7 Years