Personnel Marketing Events Coordinator
- Farmington Hills, MI
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 375,000 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2015). The company generated sales of 70.6 billion euros in 2015. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 60 countries. Including sales and service partners, Bosch’s global manufacturing and sales network covers some 150 countries. The basis for the company’s future growth is its innovative strength. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to deliver innovations for a connected life. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
Bosch is looking for a highly motivated, detail oriented event coordinator to drive the strategy and execution of recruitment events at Bosch. This role will focus on events to increase employer brand awareness and recruitment of students and recent college graduates.
- Plan, execute and support events including STEM events, career fairs, university relations events and trainee assessment centers.
- Manage relationship with third party organizations and vendors.
- Create and manage event assets including, but not limited to, content for social media channels, flyers, giveaways, and trade show materials.
- Track event budgets, KPI metrics and lessons learned.
- Travel Expectation: 30-40% of the time.
- BA/BS degree.
- 1+ years work experience in event management.
- 1+ years work experience managing projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Design and social media experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
· FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
· AWIM (A World In Motion)