- Adugodi, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
- Developing Test Specification based on Requirements
- Automation of Test cases using CAPL/Python
- Test Execution & Creation of Test Report
- Reporting defects and tracking them to closure
- Hands on Testing experience (Manual & Automated) in Automotive domain
- Proficiency in C Language
- Hands on experience with CANoe, CANalyzer and other vector tools
- Hands on experience of test automation with CAPL scripting
- Hands on experience with CANTATA, Polyspace is an added advantage
- Knowledge on CAN, Ethernet & UDS protocols
- Knowledge of Automotive Safety Standards and ASPICE is an added advantage
- Hands on experience with SCM tools
- Good understanding of Software development life cycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Analytical & Debugging skills
BE and ME with 2-4 years of relevant experience
This opening is in VMPS Project. VMPS (Vehicle Motion Position Sensor) is a sensor cluster that
provides Localization via fusion of GPS data with other sensors used in Automated Driving Function.