- 2001 Avenue McGill College, Montréal, QC H3A 1G1, Canada
Are you interested in working in an organization where you can be yourself and have an impact?
Would you like to develop your expertise while collaborating with experienced professionals on compensation projects?
Would you like to develop your career within the consulting world while having the opportunity to partner with clients?
WHO WE ARE
Boreala Management is a rapidly growing boutique consulting firm that provides full service support in the areas of human resources, organizational development, and compensation. We are passionate about how our work and our team can contribute to our clients’ vision, working in the Greater Montréal region as well as with First Nations communities in the North. Our approach is personalized to both our clients’ needs and realities, and we strongly believe that it is “more than what we do, it’s how we do it” that has an impact.
Different from some larger consulting firms, we focus more on the quality of the services we offer, the sustainability of our work, the relationships that we foster, and the collaboration within our team. We are driven to provide the highest caliber of service and to build capacity through people.
Our dedicated team is made up of professionals with varied backgrounds and professional profiles who are connected by extensive professional experience along with a drive to make a difference.
Working in close collaboration with both the project team and client, the Consultant, Compensation designs, develops and implements Compensation solutions, processes, policies, tools, and initiatives. The Consultant, Compensation acts as an expert (business partner) to clients by advising on various aspects of compensation, as well as accompanying clients in the implementation of the proposed solutions.
The main responsibilities of the role are to:
- Provide subject matter expertise in compensation, such as the development of pay philosophy, salary structure, pay equity, compensation policies, benchmarking, bonus programs, etc.
- Collaborate with clients in order to assess needs and define project objectives, desired outcomes and milestones;
- Lead and deliver compensation projects;
- Review, develop and implement action plans, programs, strategies and various tools customized for each client and their reality;
- Act as a partner in Change Management initiatives by training managers and staff in the implementation of action plans;
- Provide guidance and mentorship to Analysts assigned to project teams;
- Contribute to the development of the consulting services proposals;
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Administration, Management, Organizational Development or another relevant field (a master’s degree would be considered an asset);
- 7-10 years of experience in Compensation projects such as: development of salary structure and compensation programs, job evaluations, benchmarks and pay equity.
- Perfectly bilingual
- Experience working in culturally diverse contexts or with First Nations is an asset;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time.
Our employees are our highest priority at Boreala Management. We have a diverse, vibrant, collaborative team and staying connected and engaged is important to us.
We live our values of Passion, Collaboration, Excellence, Curiosity and Trust and are committed investing in opportunities for continued employee development and growth.
We promote a nurturing work environment where everyone is encouraged to contribute ideas and stretch themselves to their full potential.
We offer our employees flexible working conditions and although we have a great office in Montreal’s downtown core, working from home is an option (and right now a reality during COVID).
We have fun! Work is important, but enjoying what we do is fundamental to our success.
We have big growth plans and this is an exciting time to join us on our journey.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.