Sales & Marketing Coordinator
- 1300-2001 Avenue McGill College, Montréal, QC H3A 1G1, Canada
Are you looking to work for an organization where you can be yourself and have an impact?
Are you interested in expanding your expertise in sales and marketing whilst also working directly with external clients and developing skills in consulting?
Boreala Management is a rapidly growing boutique consulting firm that provides full service support in the areas of human resources, organizational development, and compensation. We are passionate about how our work and our team can contribute to our clients’ vision, working in the Greater Montréal region as well as with First Nations communities in the North. Our approach is personalized to both our clients’ needs and realities, and we strongly believe that it is “more than what we do, it’s how we do it” that has an impact.
Different from some larger consulting firms, we focus more on the quality of the services we offer, the sustainability of our work, the relationships that we foster, and the collaboration within our team. We are driven to provide the highest caliber of service and to build capacity through people.
Our dedicated team is made up of professionals with varied backgrounds and professional profiles who are connected by extensive professional experience along with a drive to make a difference.
To support in our continued growth, we are looking for a sales and marketing coordinator who will not only drive forward our internal business development efforts, but also support our external clients on specific projects.
- Implement targeted marketing and advertising initiatives;
- Manage ongoing updates to the Boreala website;
- Coordinate resources in the team to develop proposals and RFP responses;
- Manage social media platforms and drive SEO initiatives;
- Create sales presentations and other sales materials with support from a graphic designer;
- Update and manage the CRM (Salesforce);
- Support clients with events, campaigns, and communications.
- Coordinate participation in tradeshows and industry events.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Commerce, Marketing or Management;
- 3-4 years related sales & marketing experience;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience in digital marketing and SEO;
- Strong project management skills;
- Experience working with a CRM is an asset;
- Strong collaboration skills (in person & remotely);
- Fully bilingual;
- Ability to travel occasionally.
What’s in it for you!
Our employees are our highest priority at Boreala Management. We have a diverse, vibrant, collaborative team and staying connected and engaged is important to us.
We live our values of Passion, Collaboration, Excellence, Curiosity and Trust and are committed investing in opportunities for continued employee development and growth.
We promote a nurturing work environment where everyone is encouraged to contribute ideas and stretch themselves to their full potential.
We offer our employees flexible working conditions and although we have a great office in Montreal’s downtown core, working from home is an option (and right now a reality during COVID).
We have fun! Work is important, but enjoying what we do is fundamental to our success.
We have big growth plans and this is an exciting time to join us on our journey.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.