Human Resources Consultant
- 1300 - 2001 Avenue McGill College, Montréal, QC, Canada
Are you interested in working in an organization where you can be yourself and have an impact?
Would you like to develop your expertise while collaborating with experienced professionals on the development of strategic HR and OD projects?
Would you like to grow your career within the consulting world while having the opportunity to have proximity with clients?
If yes, Boreala Management will interest you!
WHO WE ARE
Boreala Management is a rapidly growing boutique consulting firm that provides full service support in the areas of human resources, organizational development, and compensation. We are passionate about how our work and our team can contribute to our clients’ vision, working in the Greater Montréal region as well as with First Nations communities in the North. Our approach is personalized to both our clients’ needs and realities, and we strongly believe that it is “more than what we do, it’s how we do it” that has an impact.
Different from some larger consulting firms, we focus more on the quality of the services we offer, the sustainability of our work, the relationships that we foster, and the collaboration within our team. We are driven to provide the highest caliber of service and to build capacity through people.
Our dedicated team is made up of professionals with varied backgrounds and professional profiles who are connected by extensive professional experience along with a drive to make a difference.
WHAT AWAITS YOU
Working in close collaboration with both the project team and client, the Consultant participates in designing, developing and implementing various Human Resources and Organizational Development programs, processes, policies, tools, and initiatives. The Consultant acts as a human resources expert (business partner) to clients by advising on various aspects of human resources, as well as accompanying clients in the implementation of the proposed solutions.
The main responsibilities of a Consultant at Boreala are to:
- Provide expertise in human resources and organizational development, both strategic and operational;
- Collaborate with clients in order to assess needs and define projects and deliverables;
- Review, develop and implement action plans, programs, strategies and various tools customized for each client and their reality;
- Act as a partner in change management initiatives;
- Support and train managers and staff in the implementation of action plans;
- Provide guidance and mentorship to Analysts assigned to project teams;
- Contribute to the development of the consulting services proposals;
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Administration, Management, Organizational Development or other relevant field;
- Masters Degree in Human Resources, Management, Organizational Development or other relevant field is an asset;
- 7-10 years of experience in Human Resources and/or Organizational Development projects, such as organizational redesign, strategic planning, performance management, competency development, process mapping, and succession planning;
- Experience working in culturally diverse contexts or with First Nations is an asset;
- Fully bilingual (English is essential);
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU!
Our employees are our highest priority at Boreala Management. We have a diverse, vibrant, collaborative team and staying connected and engaged is important to us.
We live our values of Passion, Collaboration, Excellence, Curiosity and Trust and are committed investing in opportunities for continued employee development and growth.
We promote a nurturing work environment where everyone is encouraged to contribute ideas and stretch themselves to their full potential.
We offer our employees flexible working conditions and although we have a great office in Montreal’s downtown core, working from home is an option (and right now a reality during COVID).
We have fun! Work is important, but enjoying what we do is fundamental to our success.
We have big growth plans and this is an exciting time to join us on our journey.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.