Senior Product Manager
- San Francisco, CA
Are you driven to be a big part of something that's fast-growing? We're bringing together an amazing team of entrepreneurs and polymaths, each having the drive to build something awesome. We're here to create value in people's lives and it just so happens that we thrive at developing amazing platforms. Being a part of the magic means you think about user experience and business challenges in one fell swoop because you're an anthropologist and a behavioral psychologist. You're driven to be a big part of something that's growing and you're determined to make it awesome at all costs. Your athleticism in the field of success is king and at Boomtrain, we empower that dexterity.
Learn more about our Series A:
We’re looking for great product managers to join our team in our mission to drive better digital experiences through machine learning and personalization. Your challenge will be to turn that mission into reality by doing what you’re already great at: being the CEO of your product. You’ll own the roadmap, strategy, design, launch, metrics, and the ongoing improvement of your products. You’ll use any resources you deem fit to build great products and to help define our product and design-led culture.
As a product lead at Boomtrain, you must have an interest in how artificial intelligence is changing the way we interact with brands and products. You will start and end your process based on user needs, clearly defining why we're building a product and what will make it successful. This isn't just a job working on a small aspect of a big business; this role will define our business.
As a product manager you'll:
* Drive innovation in product development with a team of Boomtrain's executive team and world-class engineers and designers.
* Conduct customer interviews and industry research, synthesizing them into clear project requirements.
* Become an expert in your area of the product, understanding the competitive landscape, the evolving market needs, and how those things relate to Boomtrain's mission and vision.
* Own the success or failure of your product team's work and initiate design and engineering sprints to improve shipped work.
* Collaborate with marketing for go-to-market launch plans, positioning, and messaging.
- Have an analytical mindset and a scientific, quantitative approach to building great products.
- Have a technical background working in software development; you'll be working directly with our engineering team to make infrastructure and technical decisions.
- Have excellent collaborative spirit and communication skills.
- Have 3+ years of demonstrated experience as an entrepreneurial product leader, preferably in SaaS, partnering with customers, design, engineering, and go-to-market teams to define a strategic product roadmap.
- Strong Pluses:
* A Bachelor's or higher degree in computer science or another technical field.
* A strong understanding and firsthand experience in machine learning, marketing automation, e-commerce, content marketing, or data integrations.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.