- San Francisco, CA
Are you driven to be a big part of something that's fast-growing? We're bringing together an amazing team of entrepreneurs and polymaths, each having the drive to build something awesome. We're here to create value in people's lives and it just so happens that we thrive at developing amazing platforms. Being a part of the magic means you think about user experience and business challenges in one fell swoop because you're an anthropologist and a behavioral psychologist. You're driven to be a big part of something that's growing and you're determined to make it awesome at all costs. Your athleticism in the field of success is king and at Boomtrain, we empower that dexterity.
Learn more about our Series A:
We are currently looking for an exceptional engineer to work in the position of Machine Learning Engineer on the Personalization team.
Who you would work with:
The Personalization team at Boomtrain are responsible for designing and building the models and systems that provide recommendations for our customers. This means building models for many diverse customers with different businesses and user bases and building systems that generate hundreds of millions of recommendations every day.
Boomtrain is all about personalization, so the Personalization team is at the heart of everything we do here.
- Propose and research new recommendation and optimization models to improve our personalization systems;
- Build and maintain offline model generation pipelines;
- Build and maintain online recommendation serving systems.
- This is a great opportunity to work on hard engineering and modeling problems and is a soup-to-nuts role
- Degree/Advanced Degree in CS, Statistics, or other technical.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant industry experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.