- San Francisco, CA
Are you driven to be a big part of something that's fast-growing? We're bringing together an amazing team of entrepreneurs and polymaths, each having the drive to build something awesome. We're here to create value in people's lives and it just so happens that we thrive at developing amazing platforms. Being a part of the magic means you think about user experience and business challenges in one fell swoop because you're an anthropologist and a behavioral psychologist. You're driven to be a big part of something that's growing and you're determined to make it awesome at all costs. Your athleticism in the field of success is king and at Boomtrain, we empower that dexterity.
Learn more about our Series A:
As Boomtrain's Vice President of Engineering, you’ll be at the helm of our software engineering organization, building our mobile, web, internal operations, and infrastructure products. You’ll also be part of the leadership team—and be responsible for translating product strategy into shippable product. Day-to-day, you’ll be building teams, managing people, developing process, planning features, measuring velocity, and shipping quality code. A successful VPE will be strong technically, a professional leader that has a knack for understanding people—with the business acumen to understand Boomtrain's strategic goals and align engineering to achieve them.
- Inspire, lead and grow a team of software engineers
- Design and execute processes for workflow and standards
- Manage project milestones, progress, and issues
- Collect, analyze, and report metrics to stakeholders
- Provide technical leadership for product and business strategy
- Collaborate with leadership to build a world-class engineering organization
- Improve code quality and foster a culture of strong engineering design
- Ship beautiful and functional product
- Distributed, low latency and fault-toleren- systems
- Data pipelines
- Machine Learning
- API platforms
- Leadership and board-level communication
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.