Sales Development Representatives
- San Francisco, CA
Are you ready to join a company that has tripled in size in under 12 months? We're bringing together an amazing team of entrepreneurs and polymaths, each having the grit to build something awesome and navigate the challenges that come with scaling a special SaaS organization to the next level.
We're here to create value in people's lives and it just so happens that we thrive at developing amazing platforms. Being a part of the magic means you think about user experience and business challenges in one fell swoop because you're an anthropologist and a behavioral psychologist. You're driven to be a big part of something that's growing and you're determined to make it awesome at all costs. Your athleticism in the field of success is king and at Boomtrain, we empower that dexterity.
In this role you will develop your sales, marketing and business development skills with a fast-paced and dynamic team. You will identify and source new client opportunities within top content publisher and e-commerce companies. You will collaborate with the sales and marketing organizations to optimize outreach and increase revenue opportunity. We are a high-growth tech company, where you can see immediate results from your hard work and grow exponentially.
- Research accounts, identify key players, and build targeted outreach campaigns
- Manage virtual assistants to aid with account sourcing
- Analyze data and optimize lead processes to fill the sales opportunity pipeline
- Manage and prioritize initial client outreach using Salesforce and Yesware
- Support Sales and Marketing teams with lead nurture and relationship development
- Achieve or exceed weekly and monthly goals for converting qualified leads
- Bachelor's degree minimum
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Collaborates well in a team environment
- Positivity, problem-solver, hybrid people and data lover!
- 1-2 years experience in sales organization or technology startup environment a plus
- Salesforce, Microsoft Excel and Google Docs experience also a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.