- San Francisco, CA
Are you ready to join a company that has tripled in size in under 12 months? We're bringing together an amazing team of entrepreneurs and polymaths, each having the grit to build something awesome and navigate the challenges that come with scaling a special SaaS organization to the next level.
We're here to create value in people's lives and it just so happens that we thrive at developing amazing platforms. Being a part of the magic means you think about user experience and business challenges in one fell swoop because you're an anthropologist and a behavioral psychologist. You're driven to be a big part of something that's growing and you're determined to make it awesome at all costs. Your athleticism in the field of success is king and at Boomtrain, we empower that dexterity.
• Build a high value, consultative relationship with the client
• Evangelize the Boomtrain product offering and train customers on how to use it
• Proactively expand the deal size of each customer by helping customers increase usage and adopt additional Boomtrain products
• Ensure 100% renewal rate
• Build a community around our customers that share best practices and enjoy being a part of the Boomtrain ecosystem
• Improve the operational performance of the Boomtrain Relationship Management team and how it collaborates with other Boomtrain teams
• Project manage timelines with our Solutions team for proper on boarding and ensuring at all times that the customer is surpassing their KPI’s
Ensure client issues are promptly resolved by interfacing with the Boomtrain Solutions or Technical Support teams
• Demonstrated experience in complex products and offerings whether that be enterprise CRM, ERP, Consulting Services, Marketing Automation Systems,
• Memorable presence that gets chills when customers are discovering new ways to be successful with Boomtrain
• Understanding of various technical architectures and operating systems and have the ability to communicate in a visual way to non-technical users
• Experience managing high level client relationships and escalations
• Media, Publishing or eCommerce experience is big bonus!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.