Customer Success/Support Representative
- Wharf Road, Eastbourne, England, gb
Booksy is the leading beauty marketplace for finding, scheduling and managing appointments (with over 2.5 million bookings per month worldwide), anchored by a SaaS app for business management. The company is headquartered in the United States and has over 200 employees based in offices across 5 countries. Booksy raised over $20m in VC funding to date, the last round was led by Piton Capital and included investors such as OpenOcean and Zach Coelius. Booksy also partnered with major tech brands including Facebook, Instagram, Google and Yelp to ensure seamless booking experience directly on their platform. The company has been successfully delivering on the customer-first promise, with over 75% of merchants very likely to recommend Booksy to a friend or colleague. Our leadership team commands a mix of track-record at highly successful startups (iTaxi, Eo Networks, HoneyBook, Docplanner) as well as experience from leading blue-chip and consulting companies (McKinsey, BCG, PwC, Google, eBay, DaWanda, Wonga, Groupon).
Read more about us
As Booksy’s Customer Success Agent you will be working with Booksy’s customers from Health and Beauty sector. You will be responsible to on-board newly signed customers (Merchants). You will be training users, answering their questions and needs. Your ultimate goal is to ensure that merchants are using Booksy to take bookings from their current clients.
- Answer customer questions (phone, live chat, email)
- Train customers over the phone and in person at customer premises
- Presenting Booksy features, handling customer basic setup, handling first questions
- Build and maintain relation with customers by supporting customers’ into transition of their customers into new way of making bookings
- Advise customer on further usage of the app in communication and marketing
- Cooperate with Sales Department to deliver best customer experience
Having previous experience in customer support is a great advantage
Having previous experience in sales or health and beauty sector is an advantage but not a must
Loves technology, is a keen Media player and follower
Has strong communication skills
Has empathy and patience
Is not afraid to speak to customers over the phone or during face to face trainings
You are coachable and eager to learn
Has great understanding and interest into internet, social media and mobile world
What we offer:
- Continuous training
- Use of modern support tools and techniques (Zendesk,Intercom, Pipedrive CRM)
- Working with great product that is already selling well internationally
- Working in fast growing international company
- Great work atmosphere
- Future career opportunity to become Local Support Team Leader
Go to Instagram @booksy.net see whats happening with this product worldwide.
This offer is a chance for all who want to join an exciting company to demonstrate and sell a state of the art booking application. Every sales persons dream is to have a product that gives you the edge on competition. Booksy is the industry’s only application that has a simple and intuitive way to streamline the booking management process in an appointment-based business.
Please visit : www.booksy.net
More information available from Elias, jobs.gb at booksy.net or via https://booksy.com/biz/en-gb/contact.html
Submit your CV Now in PDF form or link to your Linkedin in account, don't forget to write few words why you are best candidate for this job.