Sales Systems Project Manager (Warsaw - full time)
- Aleja Komisji Edukacji Narodowej 104, 02-722 Warszawa, Poland
Booksy is global (SaaS) Software as a Service company for health and beauty sector. We are providing all-in-one tool for taking online appointments, processing payments, managing customer database and communication to customers (https://biz.booksy.net/en_GB/). Our quickly growing startup is already present in 7 countries. Operations in USA, UK, South Africa, Ireland, Poland and Brazil are coordinated from Warsaw.
We are looking for experience Sales Systems Project Manager for our global sales operations. You will be working closely with our experienced VP Sales Operations and Country Managers globally. This job is a great opportunity to gain further experience, learn from the best and set up your career within Booksy global organization.
- Management of CRM system for all 7 countries (Pipedrive.com)
- Ongoing maintenance and development of CRM system (Spotio, Nectar-desk, etc)
- Data structuring (deduply.com)
- Management of lead generation activities
- Creation of dashboards with KPIs for Sales/Marketing (Slemma.com)
- Assistance in Country Manager follow up meetings
- Training and support of new team members from using the sales system
- Preparation of online trainings and other educational materials
- Assisting in sharing best practices across organization
Tools you will be working with:
- Pipedrive CRM
- Slemma (DAshboards and Reporting)
- Mailchimp emailing
- Reportings: Siemma, Googla Analytics,
- Google Drive.
You are having at least 1+ year of experience in Sales Management or Business Inteligence. Your educational background should be from sales/marketing/ international management.
- Passionate for numbers
- Strong in analytical skills
- Highly proficient in using MS excel
- Eager to learn various online tools
- Understand sales/marketing concepts
- Detail oriented and creative in problem solving
- Very good communication skills in English
- Ability to teach others
- Previous management experience
Please visit : https://biz.booksy.net/en_GB/
More information available from Tom, tomasz.odrobinski at booksy.net or +48533063464
Submit your CV Now in PDF form or link to your Linkedin account, don't forget to write few words why you are best candidate for this job.
Deadline 15th January 2018 (Monday) but hurry up as we will fill in position when we will find right candidate