Junior Internationalisation Sales/Marketing Manager (Warsaw)
- Aleja Komisji Edukacji Narodowej, Warszawa, Poland
Booksy is global (SaaS) Software as a Service company for health and beauty sector. We are providing all-in-one tool for taking online appointments, processing payments, managing customer database and communication to customers (https://biz.booksy.net/en_GB/). Our quickly growing startup is already present in 7 countries. Operations in USA, UK, South Africa, Ireland, Poland and Brazil are coordinated from Warsaw.
We are looking for newly graduate to join us as Junior International Sales/ Marketing Manager for our global operations. You will be working closely with our experienced VP Sales Operations and Country Managers globally. This job is a great opportunity to gain experience, learn from the best and set up your career within Booksy organization.
- Management of CRM system for all 7 countries (Pipedrive.com)
- Ongoing maintenance and development of CRM system (Spotio, Nectar-desk, etc)
- Data structuring (deduply.com)
- Management of lead generation outsourcing teams
- Creation of dashboards with KPIs for Sales/Marketing (Slemma.com)
- Assistance in Country Manager follow up meetings
- Support launch of our operations in new countries
- Training and support of new team members
- Preparation of online trainings and other educational materials
- Assisting in sharing best practices across organization
Tools you will be working with:
- Pipedrive CRM
- Slemma (DAshboards and Reporting)
- Mailchimp emailing
- Reportings: Siemma, Googla Analytics,
- Google Drive
It is perfect position if you want to build your competences suitable for career in International Sales/Marketing Managment or Business Intelligence.
-You are on last year of studies or recently graduated on sales/marketing/ international management. If you are still studying we can find a solution to combine your studies with work.
- Passionate for numbers
- Strong in analytical skills
- Highly proficient in using MS excel
- Eager to learn various online tools
- Understand sales/marketing concepts
- Eager to learn
- Detail oriented and creative in problem solving
- Very good communication skills in English
- Spanish or Portuguese are advantage
Please visit : https://biz.booksy.net/en_GB/
More information available from Tom, jobs.gb at booksy.net or +48533063464
Submit your CV Now in PDF form or link to your Linkedin account, don't forget to write few words why you are best candidate for this job.
Deadline 11th December 2017 (Monday) but hurry up as we will fill in position when we will find right candidate