- 1230 Macklind Ave, St. Louis, MO 63110, USA
Booksource, a family-owned, family-first company since 1974, partners with PreK-12 educators to bring a rich and diverse selection of books into today’s classrooms. As a leading distributor of classroom literature for the education market, we use our title insights and expertise to curate classroom libraries and book collections that enhance learning and inspire a lifelong love of reading. We envision a world where every child loves to read and are driven by our love of books, our passion for reading and our genuine desire to support the literacy goals of educators at every level in districts, schools and classrooms across the country.
The Office Administrator is primarily responsible for providing professional administrative assistance and supporting our customer care needs. This position involves daily contact with customers, vendors & employees. This individual needs to be able to 'wear many hats' assisting with a variety of daily office functions.
Customer Care Manager
Your Contribution to the Team Includes
- Welcomes and directs customers and visitors
- Handle all company inbound calls with urgency and efficiency
- Responsible for managing customer care administrative tasks
- Assists accounting department with administrative tasks
- Manages the intake and output of corporate mail
- Orders and maintains postage
- Responsible for the operational readiness, appearance and presentation of the office
- Support education customer orders, ensuring quality and timeliness on all incoming orders
- Partner with all departments internally to increase inter-department cooperation and communication to improve the customer experience
- Continually review, evaluate, and streamline order entry processes, especially as they pertain to resolution efforts
What you’ll need to be Successful
- High school diploma or GED required
- Able to handle working in a time sensitive environment
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Possesses strong organizational skills, detail oriented, and demonstrate adherence to confidentiality principals and procedures
- Requires intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Booksource is an Equal Opportunity Employer.