Instructional Resources - Contributor
- 1230 Macklind Ave, St. Louis, MO 63110, USA
We are seeking passionate and driven educators to share their knowledge while supporting literacy and content-area learning through Booksource Instructional Resources. Instructional Resources are an educational tool that make it easy for educators to integrate trade books into their daily classroom instruction. As an Instructional Resources - Contributor, you will contribute content for these resources.
Develop teacher-directed instructional resources that support objectives addressed in the NGSS Frameworks.
- Create and upload content for NGSS-aligned, title-centric resources
- Adhere to authoring guidelines and house style guides when writing resource materials
- Ensure accurate content, and write procedures in a developmentally appropriate sequence
- Ensure content and procedures are in alignment with the Next Generation Science Standards Framework
- Integrate research-based best practices in instructional planning and delivery, content pedagogy, and assessment into each resource
- Respond to and incorporate feedback from Resource Administrators
- Upload content and apply edits to resources within required due dates
What You’ll Need to be Successful
- Bachelors with relevant experience in one or more of the following fields: education, teaching, curriculum and instruction, learning sciences, or instructional design
- At least two years teaching experience with a strong content background in science, specific to NGSS
- Knowledge of teaching principles and methods
- Knowledge of instructional strategies and techniques
- Experience teaching with trade books or balanced-literacy approach
- Ability to positively receive constructive feedback to improve the quality of work
- Ability to maintain deadlines and complete tasks while working independently
- This is a remote and flexible position lasting between 1 -2 months. Compensation is per approved resource. Education professionals are encouraged to apply. Please provide a sample instructional resource with your application.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. GL group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If interested, please send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.