Customer Service Assistant
- W 39th St, New York, NY 10018, USA
Boo is a start-up promotions agency based in Manhattan. We believe in pushing our clients’ campaigns to the next level in terms of the only metrics that actually matter; brand exposure, market share footprint, and, most importantly, driving revenue.
The Customer Service Assistant will act as the primary point of contact between Boo New York and its customers. This is a full-time position that will report to the Customer Service Manager.
As the Customer Service Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting customers with finding information or advice about products or services, placing orders, or making a complaint
- Building strong customer relationships to gain their loyalty and trust
- Providing exceptional services and support to every customer
- Thoroughly understanding the qualities and benefits of all products and services you will be responsible for
- Listening to customer's problems and handling them politely and calmly
- Participating in departmental and interdepartmental meetings and activities
- Measuring and reporting your activity
- Providing creative solutions to and solving challenging problems
- Identifying when it is suitable to escalate an inquiry to supervisor
- Assisting team members and coworkers on multiple initiatives
- College degree required
- Familiarity with Customer Service, Communications or Marketing
- Must demonstrate the highest level of professionalism
- Must be comfortable giving and receiving feedback
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What we offer:
- Mentorship from industry experts
- Work in a start-up with diverse, passionate and energetic professionals from all over the world
- Weekly and monthly team building activities
- Participation in conferences and other learning opportunities
Apply now to learn more about this position and the company!