- Jakarta, Indonesia
Bonza is a low-to-no code collaborative data engineering and analytics platform. We build powerful tools for everyone to automate data workflows and operationalize analytics. Established in 2020 with offices in Jakarta and Singapore, our mission is to empower entire organizations to derive intelligent insights and take decisive actions where we bring together disparate data into a single source of truth to bring clarity into actions and deploy data driven decisions at-scale.
We are driven to make a difference- Bonza is the first Indonesia dashboard to track the spread of Covid-19 in Indonesia.
Now, as our business grows, we are looking for great talent to join our family!
The data engineer at Bonza will be responsible for handling the data warehouses for our clients. You will be our enabler of all the possibilities for our data analytics, machine learning or AI solutions. If you love to play with big data, and want to use all of that data to be a meaningful insight of decision, then this role is for you!
Our data engineer will work with data strategist, data analyst and data scientist to extract the information from any (yes, any) data, and ensure every data, insight and decision is delivered in a timely manner
Your mission, should you accept it, is to build a robust and scalable data pipeline that orchestrates every data into a single data warehouse. You will be exposed to various data sources, be it backend databases, third-party applications or data warehouses systems either cloud or on premises. You will also handle both batch and real-time data, and tackle the problem with different tools as we see fits. You will also manage the SLA of our pipeline, and make sure our analysts and scientists are able to access the data and are able to extract insight with ease.
What could your day to day look like?
- Understanding what is the raw data looks like
- Design a scalable system to orchestrate all these data and integrate it into single source
- Build and monitor robust and scalable data pipelines
- Working with Product, Engineering and Design teams to drive Bonza’s data engineering product roadmap
- Research and exploring different technologies to develop a more scalable and efficient system
What we are looking for:
- Engineering background (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics background preferred)
- At least 1 years experience in data warehousing system
- Proficiency in scripting languages (preferably Python)
- Proficiency in writing SQL statements
- Familiar with streaming pipeline (kafka / apache beam)
- Familiar with workflow scheduler (azkabar / airflow)
- Familiar with cloud, either Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services, or Azure
We are conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidate and employees safe.
What’s on offer:
- To be part of Indonesia’s fastest growing data analytics company
- A great work culture, with coaching, massive ownership and growth opportunities
- Passionate and innovative work culture
- Attractive remuneration package and insurance coverage