- Miami, FL
Bommarito Performance Systems provides industry-leading services, information, and destination location facilities for all athletes and fitness enthusiasts and those in need of medical and/or rehabilitative care at all levels and ages. This revolutionary multidisciplinary approach is distinguished by combining all of the most educated and successful specialists in every aspect of the sports performance, general fitness, nutritional, and medical fields. This organization is also dedicated to present the world’s leading scientifically based information system to all professionals in the sports performance and fitness industry.
Bommarito Performance Systems is currently accepting resumes for our Performance Coach at our North Miami & Davie locations.
- Responsible for delivering training sessions to youth, high school and team training clients
To plan and deliver semi-private and private sessions that engages the athlete and moves them positively toward their desired goals.
Responsible for building rapport with parents of the athletes trained on a regular basis to keep them informed and continually renewing participation in BPS programs.
- Schedule and weekly hours dependent on facility workflow
- Must be available to work until 9:00pm or until closing and some weekends
- Maintain high standards of business ethics.
- Conduct semi-private and private session according to BPS standards.
- Communicate with parents of athletes being trained on a regular basis (to be defined by Leadership) to report progress, build rapport and get referrals.
- Accurately utilize client management software to manage client service process at the BPS location.
- Attend weekly, monthly and quarterly staff development meetings and workshops.
Represent the BPS brand well by being an ambassador through:
- Acting in a professional manner at all times
- Differentiating the BPS brand by promoting the values and mission
- Being in uniform
- Must have a nationally accredited personal training certification
- College Graduate with degree preferred
- Ability to project energy and motivate others
- High School or College Athlete preferred
- Must be physically fit and able to perform athletic movements
- Must enjoy working with children on an individual and group basis
- Professional image and rapport building skills
- Possess good time management and organizational skills
- Aggressive in pursuit of business and personal advancement
10. Motivated toward continued personal development
Available positions in both North Miami and Davie locations.