Social Media / Marketing / Administrative Paid Internship (NOT a Remote Position)
Bommarito Performance Systems provides industry-leading services, information, and destination location facilities for all athletes and fitness enthusiasts and those in need of medical and/or rehabilitative care at all levels and ages. This revolutionary multidisciplinary approach is distinguished by combining all of the most educated and successful specialists in every aspect of the sports performance, general fitness, nutritional, and medical fields. This organization is also dedicated to present the world’s leading scientifically based information system to all professionals in the sports performance and fitness industry.
Bommarito Performance Systems is currently accepting resumes for this internship at our North Miami & Davie locations.
- Creative Freedom creating social media campaigns
- Manages the company’s social media accounts, posts, reels, stories, and overall marketing calendars.
- Monitor and create detailed logs and organizational spreadsheets for various social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube, and Twitter.
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Create weekly and monthly editorial calendars to promote company brands on various social media websites.
- Basic administrative tasks for facility management, scheduling software updates (attendance), and operations.
Current college student or recent graduate committed to a career in marketing.
Available positions in both North Miami and Davie locations only. In-person only, no remote positions available.