Front Desk Team Member
- 2240 SW 71st Ter, Davie, FL, us
Bommarito Performance Systems provides industry-leading services, information, and destination location facilities for all athletes and fitness enthusiasts and those in need of medical and/or rehabilitative care at all levels and ages. This revolutionary multidisciplinary approach is distinguished by combining all of the most educated and successful specialists in every aspect of the sports performance, general fitness, nutritional, and medical fields. This organization is also dedicated to present the world’s leading scientifically based information system to all professionals in the sports performance and fitness industry.
Bommarito Performance Systems is currently accepting resumes for our Front Desk team at our Davie, Florida location.
The Front Desk Team Member provides customer service support to the facility members and guests.
- Responsible for delivering high level of customer service and support
- Responsible for assisting and directing members/guests
- Monitoring incoming inquiries and ensuring proper check in procedures are followed
- Greet all incoming members and guests
- Answer all incoming inquiries and obtain appropriate information to direct/transfer calls/guests.
- Handle member service issues to include: athletes, guest, Lost and Found items, new membership cards, change of address, account setup or change, and questions regarding billings and payments.
- Promote and sell merchandise
- Keep front desk area and lobby clutter free, and orderly
- Perform general cleaning duties to include hourly locker room checks
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Certifications / Educational Level: High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have 6-12 months experience in customer service function. Retail environment preferred.
- Experience with multiple phone lines preferred
- Basic computer skills