- 5855 Chandler Ct, Westerville, OH 43082, USA
Associated Employee Benefits, LLC is a women-owned Central Ohio company that partners with local businesses to design benefit plans to match a client’s unique needs and help drive down their costs. With over 50 years of combined experience and unmatched expertise in the ever-changing benefits industry, we make sure our clients have the information and the guidance to make the best choices for their employees and their business.
AEB is looking for an Account Administrator/Administrative Assistant to assist in ensuring clients have a seamless lifecycle of the benefits process. As an Account Administrator, you will assist with client quotations, provide education and information on plans and options, and service these accounts. You should enjoy multi-tasking and managing multiple deadlines and varied expectations. If you like a high level of self-direction, confidentiality, and professionalism, as well as the ability to think quickly and creatively and respond as needed, this is the job for you. A good attitude means you will be a great fit with our team that focuses on the overall success of the Company.
Key Responsibilities. The Account Administrator’s main responsibilities are client relations including quotation process, enrollment, education and client care. Specific duties include:
- Quotation Process - Assist Account Manager in creating proposals for client meetings and draft plan quotes. Coordinate client and census information through numerous carriers. Collect and compile client data into Excel and for census detail needed for quoting.
- Enrollment/Terminations - Assist with putting together PowerPoint presentations and new hire and open enrollment packets. Coordinate the additions and terminations of employees on client plans. This will also entail scanning and saving documentation and files.
- Education – Provide and conduct education for client new hires.
- Client Care - Interact regularly with clients through telephone calls, emails and in-person meetings for the purposes of quoting new hire information, obtaining accurate account information and providing education to ensure client satisfaction. You will also be responsible to update client information within the agency software and will navigate within multiple insurance carrier websites to assist with coordinating and facilitating client needs. Follow up on claim service issues on a regular basis will ensure client satisfaction.
- Other Duties as required.
Essential Skills and Experience. As a successful candidate for this position, the following skills and experience will make you a perfect fit:
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Proactive, entrepreneurial attitude to identify potential problems and to resolve issues.
- Critical thinking to create efficiencies, evaluate and recommend multiple solutions.
- Honest, ethical, and moral behavior regarding the Company’s operations/interactions and to maintain customer confidentiality.
- Continued interest in learning and personal development to grow as a leader, to understand the benefits industry, and to help the Company continue growing.
Credentials and Education and Experience
- Current Life, Health & Annuity license required; company will help candidate obtain.
- Prefer 2 or more years’ experience in benefits administration or related field.
- Post-secondary education preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
- Base salary with potential for bonuses based on performance.
- Health, short- & long-term disability, & employee life insurance are paid 100% by the Company.
- Dental and vision coverage are voluntary and provided.
- Mileage reimbursement for conducting Company business for existing clients.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE PARTNERING WITH GO-HR TO FILL THIS POSITION. Please send cover letter and resume as directed. Any inquiries to Associated Employee Benefits will be directed to GO-HR.
Associated Employee Benefits, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on military or veteran status or any other legally protected classification. This is a non-smoking, drug-free environment. This job description is designed to be a good representation of the job requirements but is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee.