Wholesale Team Member
- 2887 Silver Dr, Columbus, OH 43211, USA
Midwest Photo is a 32-year old family owned company specializing in photography services and products.
The Wholesale Team Member will communicate with clients and vendors and complete sales on behalf of the Company. This position is responsible for initiating and maintaining contact with the clients and vendors for the purpose of complete sales and maintaining the high level of customer service expected from Midwest Photo.
1. Initiate and complete sales with clients and vendors through email and over the phone.
2. Determine client and vendor needs and appropriately match with corresponding products.
3. Generate and release orders using CounterPoint of Sales System and QuickBooks.
4. Foster strong customer relationships through follow up to ensure that vendors and clients are satisfied with orders.
5. Receive and appropriately sort incoming products from deliveries.
6. Pull and prepare dealer orders to be sent by the Shipping/Receiving Department.
7. Follow all safety protocol and maintain an organized and clean warehouse.
8. Travel on behalf of the Company for the purpose of conducting face-to-face sales up to 4-5 times annually, or as identified by the manager.
9. Perform other duties as assigned by management team
1. Self-directed and the ability to work in a team dynamic.
2. Goal oriented and highly motivated to perform sales.
3. Ability to prioritize work and utilize good time management skills.
4. Meet deadlines- adjust to change and reprioritize, as needed.
5. Basic computer skills with proficiency in Word and Excel. Familiarity in QuickBooks is a plus.
6. Basic math skills such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing.
7. Good written and oral communication skills.
8. High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
7. Develop a thorough knowledge of the products distributed by Midwest Photo.
To qualified candidates for our Wholesale Team Member position, we offer:
- Competitive wages.
- A rapid on-boarding program designed to accelerate learning and goal achievement, delivered by an accomplished leadership team dedicated to your personal success.
- Benefits package
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. This position is physically located in central Ohio and no relocation is offered.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate based on military or veteran status or any other legally protected classification. This is a non-smoking, drug-free environment. This job description is designed to be a good representation of the job requirements but is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee.
PLEASE NOTE: We are working with GO-HR to fill this position. All inquiries to our office will be redirected to GO-HR.