Business Development Representative
- 750 Cross Pointe Rd, Columbus, OH 43230, USA
MJ Engineering is a 32-year old firm specializing in engineering services and the design, assembly and installation of custom automation equipment. We are seeking an Business Development Representative to support the growth and expansion of our business.
To qualified candidates for our Business Development Representative position, we offer:
- An industry-leading compensation package potential with base pay of $45K/yr (full time) plus an uncapped commission package that could more than double the base pay.
- A rapid on-boarding program designed to accelerate learning and goal achievement, delivered by an accomplished leadership team dedicated to your personal success.
- Benefits package including 2 weeks paid vacation, sick/personal time, medical, dental, vision, 401K with matching, and a highly collaborative and autonomous work environment.
Job Duties of the Business Development Representative includes:
- Prospect, qualify and forecast new sales opportunities using phone, email, onsite visits and other means.
- Leverage our training to effectively compete for and win new customer buying cycles.
- Use CRM to track, report and analyze your performance on a daily basis.
- Maintain your working knowledge of direct and indirect competitors in key industries and accounts.
- Design and implement digital marketing inititives, email campaigns, articles and social networking tools such as LinkedIn and Youtube.
Qualifications of the Business Development Representative includes:
- History of accountability, perseverance and self motivation.
- Command of a value-centric, consultative sales process.
- The curiosity of a life-long learner and the demonstrated commitment of a leader.
- Disciplined use of CRM and excellent writing, speaking and presentation skills.
We are committed to hiring and developing the best, highest integrity sales team in our industry, while providing you the best possible platform to develop your sales career. Along with your résumé, please submit a cover letter also. In your cover letter, respond to one of the two following questions:
- From a review of our website and any other information about MJ Engineering, what do you think is our competitive advantage?
- On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being “ask for forgiveness instead of permission) and 1 being “I need to be closely managed,” how would you define your work style and why?
To be considered for this position you must submit your résumé and cover letter as directed below through this application channel.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified candidates to apply. We do conduct pre-employment credit and background checks. Must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
PLEASE NOTE: We are working with GO-HR to fill this position. All inquiries to our office will be redirected to GO-HR.