Technical Customer Service Representative
- 200 Hoff Rd, Westerville, OH 43082, USA
Swagelok, a designer, and manufacturer of the highest quality fluid system products is seeking a Full-time Technical Customer Service Representative. You will be responsible for customer inquiries and acting as liaison between the customer and manufacturing operations. This position reports to the Operations Manager.
If you are looking for a career with a team of professionals dedicated to meeting the unique needs of customers from idea through to finished product, Swagelok may be right for you.
Key responsibilities include:
- Respond to customer inquiries, in a professional manner, including, but not limited to quoting, ordering, technical questions, shipping and delivery information
- Enter transactions into the business system efficiently and accurately
- Provide customer service support for the sales team, including assistance with quote requests, orders, and setup of consignments
- Collaborate with others in Purchasing, Warehousing, and Manufacturing
- Prepare purchase orders
- Continually promote and exhibit Swagelok Values
- Continually promote a consistent, professional, and positive image of Swagelok
- Maintain general cleanliness and organization of immediate desk area
- Complete any other projects and tasks assigned
To be a preferable candidate, you are/have:
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience is required.
- 2-5 years’ experience in marketing, business, logistics, or customer service.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
You would be a great fit for us if you are/have:
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to recognize and solve problems.
- Ability to work in team environment.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to adapt in an ever-changing environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong work ethic.
Salary range - $17 - $30 per hour
If you’re interested in joining our team, we’d love to talk to you.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. This position is physically located in Columbus and no relocation is offered. We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE PARTNERING WITH GO-HR TO FILL THIS POSITION. ALL RESUMES AND A COVER LETTER OUTLINING YOUR COMPENSATION EXPECTATION MUST BE SUBMITTED VIA EMAIL AS DIRECTED ON THIS SITE. ANY INQUIRIES TO OUR OFFICE WILL BE DIRECTED TO GO-HR.