Estate Planning Attorney
- 4889 Sinclair Rd, Columbus, OH 43229, USA
The Law Office of Philip A. King, LLC, an estate planning, and probate law firm located at 2529 Oakstone Drive, Columbus, Ohio 4323,1 is seeking an attorney for its probate and estate planning practice.
- Representing and advising clients in estate planning, probate, and guardianship matters.
- Developing estate planning and probate administration strategies based on the value of the estate and the goals of the client.
- Preparing documents for estate planning (Wills, POAs, Living Will, Deeds, Living Trusts), probate, and guardianship clients
- Appearing in court on probate matters
- Supervising support staff in estate planning, probate, and guardianship matters.
- At least one year of experience as a licensed attorney in Ohio
- No attorney disciplinary record
- Excellent writing/editing skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated professional demeanor
- Knowledge of estate planning and probate preferred
- Base salary with bonus structure for total annual compensation of $75,000.00.
- Full-time hours
- Paid vacation after 6 month’s employment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate based on military or veteran status or any other legally protected classification.
This job description is designed to be a good representation of the job requirements but is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE PARTNERING WITH GO-HR TO FILL THIS POSITION. PLEASE SUBMIT A RESUME AND COVER LETTER OUTLINING YOUR COMPENSATION EXPECTATIONS AS DIRECTED ON THIS SITE ANY INQUIRIES TO THE LAW OFFICE OF PHILIP A. KING WILL BE DIRECTED TO GO-HR.