Account Generalist - Customer Service Representative
- 6695 Taylor Rd, Blacklick, OH 43004, USA
THE COMPANY – BESA LIGHTING
Established in 1993 and headquartered in Blacklick, Ohio, Besa Lighting is a lighting company that offers sophisticated decorative lighting fixtures. Our unique and functional product delivers innovative looks, through the exceptional collaboration of American designers and European craftsmen. We deliver lighting solutions to our customers with a focus on world class customer service.
The culture at Besa Lighting is fast-paced and full of variety. If you are looking for a career with a company where you build strong positive relationships and help customers, Besa Lighting may be right for you. In addition, we offer employees:
- Caring, supportive, fun, and relationship-driven culture.
- Paid holidays and vacation time.
- Opportunity to participate in the company’s health care and 401(k) plans.
- Opportunity for professional growth and development.
Our ideal Account Specialist is a caring and humble team-player who puts others first. Are you someone who rolls up your sleeves and gets the job done, but does it with a smile? Are you a curious and innovative thinker who can handle anything?
We are looking for an honest and relationship-focused listener who is sensitive, yet thick-skinned, and likes to have fun. Our ideal candidate operates with integrity and is a self-confident and trustworthy professional. Being a multi-tasker comes naturally to this organized self-starter. With the ability to think through situations and use common sense, this exceptional communicator can work independently but knows when to ask for help.
The responsibilities and duties of this Account Specialist include, but are not limited to:
- Execute sales strategy, initiating contact with existing and potential customers.
- Identify needs and sell appropriate merchandise to meet those needs.
- Manage assigned accounts and/or channels.
- Contact prospective customers to determine customer needs and develop a positive customer-supplier relationship.
- Work with our Sales Representatives to maintain and grow sales.
- Communicate our marketing policies clearly, supporting the Besa brand.
- Track existing orders to ensure adept fulfillment and advise on potential orders as well.
- Secure and place orders taking into consideration delivery dates and inventory levels for
- Commitment to maintain excellent customer service and delivery.
- Integrity, ethical and moral behavior regarding operations, customer, and company confidentiality.
- Uses critical thinking skills and a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Strong written and verbal skills required to produce regular communications to various stakeholders, including employees, customers, and vendors.
- Great attitude to ensure the office stays focused on a positive environment and productivity.
- Use Microsoft Office, and ERP software.
- High school graduate.
- 2-years of experience using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- 2-3 years’ customer service experience.
- 2-3 year’s sales experience.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management software (CRM).
- Experience with Enterprise resource planning software (ERP).
- Experience with Social Media marketing.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. This position is physically located in central Ohio and no relocation is offered.
If you’re interested in joining our team, we’d love to talk to you. Please apply as directed on this website.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. This position is physically located in Columbus and no relocation is offered. Bird+Bull Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE PARTNERING WITH GO-HR TO FILL THIS POSITION. ALL RESUMES AND A COVER LETTER OUTLINING YOUR COMPENSATION EXPECTATION MUST BE SUBMITTED VIA EMAIL AS DIRECTED ON THIS SITE. ANY INQUIRIES TO OUR OFFICE WILL BE DIRECTED TO GO-HR.