- 4889 Sinclair Rd, Columbus, OH 43229, USA
We are seeking a fulltime Warehouse Associate to work in our Westerville location. This position has responsibility for order fulfillment operations, receipt of inbound shipment, and re-stock and inventory control. The Warehouse Associate manages the building and facilities maintenance including cleaning, and supports the customer service and sales team in supply chain operations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Verify parts received by Distributor from Swagelok Corporate and third-party vendors.
- Stock shelves and complete routine cycle counting of inventory to maintain accuracy.
- Fulfill customer special order requirements, including, but not limited to, labeling, documenting, and material certification. Double check orders for accuracy.
- Manage warehouse maintenance, including, but not limited to, reporting major issues for repair, participating in minor maintenance repair, maintain general cleanliness, shoveling snow, and laying down salt when necessary.
- Complete Ariel Vendor Management Inventory tasks as assigned;
- Additional custodial/cleaning and other special duties as assigned for all facilities.
- Ability to continuously promote a consistent, professional, and positive image of Swagelok.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to support and meet customer expectations.
- The ability to ensure professional customer experiences.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Ability to apply general rules to solve difficult issues or problems in an efficient and effective manner.
- Ability to develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. This position is physically located in central Ohio and no relocation is offered.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE PARTNERING WITH GO-HR TO FILL THIS POSITION. ALL RESUMES AND A COVER LETTER OUTLINING YOUR COMPENSATION EXPECTATION MUST BE SUBMITTED AS DIRECTED ON THIS SITE. ANY INQUIRIES TO OUR OFFICE WILL BE DIRECTED TO GO-HR.
Swagelok is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on military or veteran status or any other legally protected classification. This is a non-smoking, drug-free environment. This job description is designed to be a good representation of the job requirements but is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee.