- 3500 Snouffer Rd, Columbus, OH 43235, USA
Bird+Bull is a full service civil engineering and surveying firm located in Columbus, Ohio. We are seeking a full-time Executive Administrative Assistant. You will be responsible for applying a consistently high level of administrative support to the executive team. Strong computer and Internet research skills are required, as well as flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management, staff and clients. Sensitivity to confidential matters is also required.
If you are looking for a career with a diverse team of professionals dedicated to building stronger communities, Bird+Bull may be right for you. The advantages of working at Bird+Bull extend beyond the very attractive benefits package. In addition, we offer employees:
- Annual profit sharing.
- A strong commitment to continuing education and professional development.
- An open-door culture working with great people.
- State of the art technology.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide ongoing administrative support to the members of the Executive Management Team.
- Provide support in managing executive files, including: Electronic file organization and management, correspondence, agreements, client information, and industry information.
- Manage and maintain executives' schedules as assigned.
- Provide telephone support to the executive group (screen and direct calls as requested by executives) and ensure callers' concerns are addressed by escalating issues as needed.
- Prepare proposals, correspondence, memos, letters, applications, Statement of Qualifications, and other documents using word, spreadsheet, or database software.
- Coordinate office services, such as records, personnel issues, and housekeeping to aid executives.
- Review Timesheets, payroll report, and PTO Report.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for events such as coordinating catering for luncheons, employee, project, and other meetings.
- Prepare and issue invoices using the Billing Review Report and other financial statements according to established procedures. Follow up and with Accounts Payable.
- Set up client organization and contact files.
- Review legal publications and perform database searches to conduct due diligence in order to identify relevant facts for pending projects.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation.
- Evaluate information to determine compliance with standards using pertinent information and individual judgment to determine whether projects or processes comply with laws or regulations.
- Three-five years of experience in a professional office.
- An Associate’s degree or the equivalent certification/experience required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite particularly, Excel, Outlook, and Word required.
- Experience with Ajera software is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of Bluebeam software, Adobe Reader, and Billing Management software preferred.
- Advanced experience with research on the internet required.
- Notary or a willingness to obtain Notary.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. This position is physically located in central Ohio and no relocation is offered.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE PARTNERING WITH GO-HR TO FILL THIS POSITION. ALL RESUMES AND A COVER LETTER OUTLINING YOUR COMPENSATION EXPECTATION MUST BE SUBMITTED VIA EMAIL AS DIRECTED ON THIS SITE. ANY INQUIRIES TO OUR OFFICE WILL BE DIRECTED TO GO-HR.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate based on military or veteran status or any other legally protected classification. This is a non-smoking, drug-free environment. This job description is designed to be a good representation of the job requirements but is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee.