- 4889 Sinclair Rd, Columbus, OH 43229, USA
Jorgensen Farms is a working farm and a beautiful and unique location perfect for special events. We are looking for a part-time Bookkeeper to join our team. This position is 30 hours to start with the potential to grow to full-time.
The ideal candidate is dedicated to customer service and a patient self-starter who can work independently, as well as part of a team. To be successful in this position you will need to have a high level of attention to detail, organizational skills, and excellent verbal and written communication skills. This position reports to the Office Manager.
- A commitment to maintain excellent guest service.
- Ability to collect and organize information, receipts, expenses, and reports.
- Skill and proficiency in financial data entry into QuickBooks software.
- An understanding of reconciling receipts to account statements.
- Skill in balancing multiple tasks and setting priorities.
- Experience with filing, labeling, and mailings.
- Ability to generate reports, spreadsheets, and other routine information.
- Proactive problem solving achieved by using critical thinking skills
- Integrity, ethical and moral behavior regarding operations, client, and company confidentiality.
- Great attitude to ensure the office stays focused on a positive environment and productivity.
- Budget development and management.
Education and Experience:
- A high school degree is required, Associate degree is preferred.
- 3+ years of bookkeeping and QuickBooks experience is required. Accounts Payable experience is highly desired.
- QuickBooks certification (or ability to gain certification within 6 months of hire) required.
- Must be proficient using G-Suite (email, doc, calendar, Drive)
- Experience with budget development for a business is preferred.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. This position is physically located in central Ohio and no relocation is offered.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE PARTNERING WITH GO-HR TO FILL THIS POSITION. ALL RESUMES AND A COVER LETTER OUTLINING YOUR COMPENSATION EXPECTATION MUST BE SUBMITTED VIA EMAIL AS DIRECTED ON THIS SITE. ANY INQUIRIES TO OUR OFFICE WILL BE DIRECTED TO GO-HR.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate based on military or veteran status or any other legally protected classification. This is a non-smoking, drug-free environment. This job description is designed to be a good representation of the job requirements but is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee.