- 4889 Sinclair Rd, Columbus, OH 43229, USA
Bird+Bull is a full service civil engineering and surveying firm located in Columbus, Ohio. We are seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant. This position is responsible for applying a consistently high level of administrative support to the executive team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide ongoing administrative support to the members of the Executive Management Team.
- Provide support in managing executive files, including: Electronic file organization and management, correspondence, agreements, client information, and industry information.
- Manage and maintain executives' schedules.
- General telephone support to the executive group (screen and direct calls as requested by executives) and ensure callers' concerns are addressed by escalating issues as needed.
- Prepare proposals, correspondence, memos, letters, applications, Statement of Qualifications, and other documents using word, spreadsheet, or database software.
- Coordinate/direct office services, such as records, personnel issues, and housekeeping.
- Review Timesheets, payroll report, and PTO Report.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for events such as coordinating catering for luncheons, employee, project, and other meetings.
- Prepare and issue invoices using the Billing Review Report and other financial statements according to established procedures. Follow up and with Accounts Payable.
- Set up client organization and contact files.
One three-five years of experience in a professional office. An Associate’s degree or the equivalent certification/experience is required. Experience with Microsoft Office Suite particularly, Excel, Outlook, and Word required. Knowledge of Bluebeam software, Adobe Reader, and Billing Management software highly preferred. Advanced experience with research on the internet. Administrative support in a legal setting is highly desired.
Bird+Bull has been providing professional services to public and private sector clients for more than 50 years. Our employees have an opportunity to participate in our benefits programs, including health insurance, PTO, and 401K.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. This position is physically located in central Ohio and no relocation is offered.
ALL RESUMES AND A COVER LETTER OUTLINING YOUR COMPENSATION EXPECTATIONS. RESUMES MUST BE SUBMITTED AS DIRECTED ON THIS SITE.
Bird+Bull Engineers+Surveyors is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on military or veteran status or any other legally protected classification. This is a non-smoking, drug-free environment. This job description is designed to be a good representation of the job requirements but is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee.