Estate Planning Attorney
- 4889 Sinclair Rd, Columbus, OH 43229, USA
The Law Office of Philip A. King, LLC is an estate planning and probate law firm located in Worthington, Ohio. To accommodate the increase in estate planning matters, we are seeking a second attorney for our probate and administrative law practice.
- Representing and advising clients in estate planning, probate, and guardianship matters.
- Developing estate planning and probate administration strategies based on the value of the estate and the goals of the client.
- Preparing documents for estate planning (revocable and irrevocable trusts), probate, and guardianship clients
- Supervising support staff in estate planning, probate, and guardianship matters.
- At least two years of experience as a licensed attorney in Ohio
- Knowledge of estate planning strategies for probate avoidance, asset protection, and Medicaid planning and experience in preparing the related trust documents.
- No attorney disciplinary record
- Excellent writing/editing skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated professional demeanor.
- Base salary with bonus structure for total annual compensation of $102,000.00.
- Full-time hours
- Paid vacation
This job description is designed to be a good representation of the job requirements but is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE PARTNERING WITH GO-HR TO FILL THIS POSITION. PLEASE SUBMIT A RESUME AND COVER LETTER OUTLINING YOUR COMPENSATION EXPECTATIONS AS DIRECTED ON THIS SITE ANY INQUIRIES TO THE LAW OFFICE OF PHILIP A. KING WILL BE DIRECTED TO GO-HR.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate based on military or veteran status or any other legally protected classification